The first week of working with the new registration system is now behind us. We were pleased to see that so many of you registered just as we asked – thank you! However, we have identified some room for improvement regarding the timeslots and the latest arrival time for cargoes, so we are making the following changes with immediate effect:
For the following types of non-ferrous scrap:
- Aluminium, sheet
- Aluminium, cast
- New aluminium
- Weighing metals at the depot
- Deliveries of mixed types in one container/trailer
The timeslots have been adjusted as follows:
- 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
- 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- 1.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. (Fridays 3.00 p.m.!)
The delivery or collection day for all other types of non-ferrous scrap is decided by mutual agreement. You will need to call +31(0)78-6522630 and decide on the best delivery or collection date with Bjorn, Lidia or Tom. For the sake of completeness, here are the opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday 6.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Friday: 6.00 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
- Monday to Thursday 7.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Friday: 7.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Of course, we would have liked to get it right first time, but sometimes the theory doesn’t quite align with the practice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.